How to grab the custom values? i got the sample application running and added beacon.getCustomValues() at the beaconSnifferActivity.java . its length always return 0.
how to properly use custom values?
To grap the custom values from SDK, you'll need to configure them in app.bluecats.com web portal.
1. log in with your bluecats account.
2. select the your Team at the top drop-down box.
3. click "BEACONS" on the left side menu.
4. click "Edit" button at the right corner of the beacon your want to configure.
5. you will see a popup form displayed on the right side of the screen, click "Edit Beacon" to enable edit mode,
6. scroll down to the bottom, you'll see the "Custom Values" section, try to add your Key-Value pairs.
7. and enjoy!
This question has received the maximum number of answers.